Director of Analytics
w/ Us Since March 2014
As our Director of Analytics, Michael leads our Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization practice. Also functioning as a senior Analytics Architect, Michael is responsible for designing web analytics tracking solutions and guiding clients through analytics implementations. Highlights of his work are:
- Tracking design for large networks
- Mobile application tracking for native iOS, Android and multiplatform apps (Cordova)
- Google Analytics integration with offline data (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, custom CRM and ERP systems)
- Tag Management solution design (Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Consultation on vendor selection marketing automation systems in relation to web analytics and digital strategy (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo)
Michael has been in digital marketing since 2011, working with brands like The Rockefeller Center, CarStar, Sewell Automotive, Lithia Motors. His background in data driven marketing provides the foundation for analytics implementations with a focus on business value.
When Michael’s not at work or speaking about analytics, he enjoys traveling (18 countries and counting), wilderness backing, adventure motorcycle riding, bicycle touring, and “fixing” things.