Friday’s Tasty Link Roundup
Hello Wheelhouse fans,
Below are some of our favorite links from our
procrastination work over the last week. These stories cover content creation, chauffeured rides and sports.
Check them out and tell us in the comments about any stories we missed!
1. Brilliant post on SEOmoz by Stephanie Chang from Distilled on building a Content Marketing Strategy. If your company is not developing fresh, engaging and unique content on a regular basis then you need to hire someone to do it for you. Content will be the bases of your off-page marketing efforts.
2. Are you an Uber user? There are some in our office (read: me) who are a little obsessed with the towncar service provider, and this week they launched UBERx – a cheaper greener car!
3. Make sure your YouTube account is up to date, ready for the new layout and connected with your Google Plus profile. Read this article to get all the details on connecting your YouTube channel with your Google Plus business profile.
4. Carrie Hill published a great blog post on Search Engine Land about measuring content engagement with Google Analytics. She has some great actionable advice for anyone using WordPress as their CMS or blogging platform.
5. To celebrate the end of the NCAA Basketball Tournament (I came in dead last in the office pool…sigh. Congrats on winning, Kadee!) some fun sports items! The best new Tumblr around Sports Balls Replaced with Cats & this week’s famous Mariners fan: