Google Analytics: It’s time to take a class!
If you run a blog or website, you know how maddeningly complex and difficult Google Analytics can be to set up, navigate and use effectively. However, with a good base understanding, this tool can help you determine how pages on your site perform, where your traffic is coming from and how visitors behave. This is pretty powerful information for any website owner, right? If you want to optimize your conversion rate, track the value of your SEO investment and see how to increase revenue, using Google Analytics effectively is necessary.
This Tuesday, May 7, Wheelhouse Search President Aaron Burnett is teaching a class at the School of Visual Concepts titled “Making Heads or Tails of Google Analytics.”
Here are just a few highlights for what will be covered in this one-day course:
- Setting up an account
- Linking Adwords and Analytics
- Linking Webmaster Tools and Analytics
- Creating and installing analytics script
- Best practices for creating and using analytics profiles
- Best practices for filtering profile data
- Monitoring organic search performance using analytics (including how to track search position by keyword and location)
- Ecommerce tracking and performance analysis
- Creating and using conversion goals
- Using analytics to create or refine site architecture and design
- Using analytics for Conversion Rate Optimization
- How to track advertising and email marketing
- Creating analytics dashboards
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
The best news? We have a ticket, valued at $325, to give away!
What do I have to do to win?
Simple – to enter, all you have to do is visit our Facebook page, “Like” us, and tell us your most frustrating Google Analytics problem. We will answer your questions and you will be entered into our ticket drawing.
The giveaway will run through this weekend and a winner will be chosen and notified on Monday morning by 9:30 a.m. PST.
If you would like to bring a friend, or share this opportunity with others, here is the class and registration information:
Class: Making Heads or Tails of Google Analytics
Date: Tuesday, May 7
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: School of Visual Concepts, 500 Aurora Avenue N.
**You do not need to register for the class in order to be entered into the drawing**