Link Roundup: Summer Activities
Tomorrow is officially June. I’m not sure how that happened but with the sun we’re seeing today, I couldn’t be more excited for summer. Hoping this trend continues, my link round up today includes some fun summer activities, reads and plans that will help you create your summer to-do list.
- I read a lot of non-fiction so this summer I plan to switch gears. The LA Times just published a huge list of summer reads that include fiction, thriller, romance, and more.
- I missed spring cleaning so I’ll take advantage of the longer days and use them to get a bit more organized.
- Having a desk that looks right onto the water, I get to see a lot of activities like kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. If the water isn’t too cold, these are going to be some musts for me this summer. I’ve lived in Seattle for eight years, so it’s high time to take advantage of the water.
- I love older movies but trying to keep up with my regular TV shows during the fall and winter doesn’t allow me a lot of wiggle room. Hoping to dig into this list of 100 Movies to See before You Die (modern classics) soon.
- We’re big fans of grilling but the everyday hamburger just isn’t cutting it anymore. I want to mix it up and summer is the perfect season to play with a variety like black bean veggie burgers, salmon burgers, and this kicked up blue cheese-stuffed hamburger. Probably won’t be making this anytime soon, though.
What are some of your summer to-dos? Any good recipe, reads or activities I should add to this list?